Certified Medical Assistant
Would you like to join a strong team at our independent Occupational Health Clinic conveniently located near the Neil Street Exit (Exit 182) in Champaign, IL? There are many advantages to working for smaller/independent organizations, and we view ourselves as a leader in the healthcare we provide. Whether you are about to graduate and/or become a certificate holder for one of the certifications above, or are experienced and looking for a change of environment, we have many reasons you will want to become a part of our team.
SafeWorks Illinois is currently hiring for a certified medical assistant or EMT as a clinical team member.
Qualified applicants must be able to perform the following clinical duties:
- Obtain patient medical history and vital signs
- Collect and prepare laboratory specimens
- Proficient and experienced in Phlebotomy
- Performing Electrocardiograms
- Ability to administer injections
- Suture removal
- Dressing changes
- Perform Drug and Alcohol testing (Training provided)
- Provide telephone support to patients and clients
- Proactive treatment and follow-up care with respect to occupational injuries
- Maintaining and updating patient EMR
Job Type: Full-time
This is a full-time position. Pay is based on experience, up to $19.00 per hour.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Apply online at Indeed.