Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
We are seeking a passionate, committed, and talented individual to join our billing team. This position requires proficiency in ICD 10, CPT, and HCPCS. Medical billing experience is required. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, who is well organized, and works well in a team setting.
Duties for this position include:
- Invoice charges based on services rendered
- Apply payments to open accounts
- Interpret explanation of benefits (EOB’s)
- Prepare and send corrected claims and appeals to insurance carriers
- Perform daily deposits and take deposits to the bank
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Learn to navigate and utilize our EMR system – Systoc
- Learn to navigate and utilize our electronic billing system – Daisy Bill
- Need to be efficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effectively communicate both verbally and written with patients, companies, insurance carriers, and attorneys regarding outstanding balances as well as make collection calls
- Utilize problem solving and decision-making skills, strategic thinking
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
This is a full-time position. For additional information or to apply, apply online.