We have a unique opportunity for both full-time and part-time Mid-Level Healthcare Providers (PA-C, DNP or ANP) to join our independently owned Occupational Health practice. We have been providing care in Champaign and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We are an established company looking for multiple practitioners to help us continue to expand our services and reach.
Occupational Health is our passion. SafeWorks Illinois is dedicated to helping companies create and foster safe workplaces. Helping injured workers recover and return to work is at the core of all we do. We believe medicine should be about people, and thus, each patient is treated as an individual and not a case number.
This will be an excellent position for someone who is excited to work for a privately owned, independent practice. Clinical experience in Occupational Health, ER, or musculoskeletal medicine is desirable. Must possess a strong desire to learn and grow in this field. Occupational Health is challenging and requires a provider who can diagnose and treat a variety of work-related injuries as well as perform Commercial Driver Medical exams and other specialty physicals and screenings.
Attributes & Qualifications
- Passion for patient care and self-driven to exceed patient expectations
- Desire to learn and understand our client companies
- Solid experience behind you, but eager to expand or hone your skillset
- Great communication with patients, client contacts & internal staff
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy being part of a strong team that has great balance and diversity
- Eager to be challenged and learn
- Must have and maintain a valid unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of Illinois
- Must have a current DEA and IL controlled substance license with no restrictions
- Must have a current BLS certification
- NRCME certification required or must be attained within 45 days of hire
- Excellent computer and communication skills with EMR experience
SafeWorks Illinois also provides CME time and expense as well as malpractice coverage.
If you have the appropriate credentials, and are a motivated, energetic team player seeking a challenge, competitive wage and great work environment, please apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Occupational Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
SafeWorks Illinois has implemented COVID-19 safety guidelines to offer a safe environment for our patients, employees and all other vendors who need to conduct business here. Please see our digital board and signage on the front door.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Champaign, IL 61822: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Mid-Level Healthcare Provider: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)
- PA-C (Required)
Please send resume and cover letter to the attention of Matt Dillon.
Part Time General Maintenance Worker
The General Maintenance Worker will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems. This is a flex-time position, 10-15 hour per week position. Special projects may require additional hours.
· Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
· Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
· Communicates with contractors or specialists for large or specialized projects.
· Plans repair work using building’s blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
· Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
· Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
· Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
· Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to follow instructions from supervisors.
· Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
· Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Maintenance experience required.
· Experience in a medical setting preferred but not required.
· Prolonged periods standing and walking.
· Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
· Must be able to pass a physical and drug screening.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Apply at Indeed.