Have you ever considered an on-site nurse at your job-site?
Having a SafeWorks on-site nurse ensures the best possible care for your employees. Backed by a full team of Occupational Health and Wellness specialists, SafeWorks Illinois’ on-site nursing services brings a comprehensive set of skills to your workplace.
The Occupational Health Nurse offers Occupational Health Services to all employees, including education and promotion of positive health models, treatment of illness and injury, as well as follow up on injured workers.
- Provides on-site nursing for occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses, including effective nursing assessment skills, preparation of care plan, treatment, referrals and preparation of Return to Work Plan
- Participates in workers’ health maintenance programs through various activities, e.g., pre-placement and periodic assessments, immunizations, etc.
- On-site case management
- Identifies health needs for workers, develops objectives, and implements programs in health promotion, maintenance and rehabilitation.
- Cooperates with and acts as a resource to the appropriate personnel in developing and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Works directly with the on-site safety/HR team and Occupational Medicine team to develop effective communication and streamline work injury case management.
In addition to the treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses at our facilities, SafeWorks Illinois can design on-site solutions for your company’s occupational health needs, including:
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Respiratory Certification Physicals
- HAZMAT Physicals
- Medical Surveillance for OSHA mandated services
We welcome the opportunity to assist employers in providing on-site clinic in support of employee health and wellness.