When an employee is injured, the driving concern is how to help the patient regain their quality of life and get them back to work as quickly and safely as possible. We promptly assess the patient?s injury, develop customized treatment plans and provide “Fast-Track” service to keep the employee in recovery, not waiting for their next appointment.
Employee health is one of the defining elements of a competitive business advantage. SafeWorks Illinois offers an array of occupational health solutions designed to meet the business objectives of employers, while focused on the health and safety of employees. We offer competitive and affordable pricing. When compared to sending an injured employee to an emergency room, we offer a substantial cost and time savings. Our providers work closely with employers to ensure that injured employees are returned back to work as timely as possible.
We are not affiliated with any single insurance carrier, nor any particular healthcare system, so all of your employees can get treatment for work-related injuries and illnesses through our occupational health program.
- Expertise and specialized care for work-related injuries
- Skilled providers who are board certified in occupational medicine or related specialty
- Urgent and after-hours care available 24 hours a day, every day at many locations
- Coordinated clinical and diagnostic services in one location or on-site
- A full staff to work with you, communicate reports, and coordinate employees, insurance carriers and primary care physicians.
Other benefits of working with SafeWorks Illinois:
- Cost savings: We expedite your employee?s care and get them back to work as soon as possible to save you time and money.
- Available to all your employees: We are not affiliated with any single insurance payer or healthcare system, so all of your employees have access to our occupational health services.
- Support for you throughout the process: We provide you with timely reports on your employee?s work status, and we work closely with you to coordinate an appropriate ?return to work? date for your employee.
- One-stop convenience: We provide all the clinical and diagnostic services you need for a well-rounded and healthy workforce all under one roof.
- Advanced health information technology: Our internal case management offers timely reports to the employer, insurance carrier, etc. to help expedite the process and improve outcomes.
- Culturally responsive care: Your employees receive care that respects their diverse health beliefs, values, and behaviors.